SR90 Precision Rifle
The Robar® SR90 is designed for the advanced marksman. Its design is the result of collaboration with military and law enforcement marksmen and our world class gunsmiths, working toward the common goal of building the ultimate precision rifle system.
The SR90 features Robar’s® exclusive ambidextrous stock with built-in ergonomic palm swells, thumb rests and a more vertically orientated pistol grip. The stock is fully adjustable to suit the needs of the individual shooter, with an adjustable cheekpiece and 3-way adjustable buttplate assembly. The forend is slightly tapered in thickness from the forend to the triggerguard to aid in gross elevation adjustment. The fully accurized action is mated with a fluted stainless steel match-grade barrel and aluminum pillar bedded to the stock with a free floating barrel channel.
The SR90 will deliver precise shot placement consistently and is guaranteed to shoot 1/2 MOA* or better. Truly the rifleman’s rifle, the SR90 was successfully deployed with Special Operations personnel in the Middle East during Operation Desert Storm. Solid credentials, dependable reliability, uncompromising accuracy. When every shot counts you can rely on Robar’s® SR90 Precision Rifle System.
- Caliber: Any standard center fire caliber.
- Action: Remington 700-style, BDL, completely accurized, machined, ground and lapped. Includes hex head action screws.
- Barrel: Fluted stainless steel match grade with Robar’s® exclusive contour. Match grade chamber and crown with a muzzle diameter of approximately .880″ @ 24″.
- Stock: Exclusively designed by Robar®, this ambidextrous synthetic stock has an adjustable comb, 3 way adjustable buttplate assembly, accessory forend rail, and a more vertically oriented pistol grip with thumb rests and palm swells. The forend is slightly tapered in thickness from the forend to the trigger guard to aid in gross elevation adjustments. The action is pillar bedded with a completely free floated barrel channel and outside it has Robar’s® exclusive “non-slip” texture. Available in black, gray, tan or green.
- Trigger: Modified, with a standard 2.5 lb. release.
- Finish: Roguard or Poly-T2 on receiver and barrel. NP3® bolt and all internals.
- Accuracy: Guaranteed 1/2 M.O.A. (*test fired at 100 yards, 3 shots with appropriate ammunition).
- Weight: Approximately 11.5 pounds depending on barrel length.
Robar® enjoys an international reputation as the world leader in precision rifles. We guarantee you a rifle of uncompromising accuracy and reliability, custom built to suit your requirements and specifications. All components are carefully selected and rigorously tested for maximum accuracy and reliability, all commercially available products to ensure the availability of replacement parts. Every rifle built in our facility is thoroughly tested for accuracy before shipping, ensuring our stringent requirements are rigidly adhered to, without exception.