***Due to extreme work load we are not receiving firearms for Custom Gunsmith Work, Repairs ,or Metal Finish. Please Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping firearms.***
Order confirmations with Estimated Date of Completion are typically sent within 3 Weeks of placing your order and/or shipping your firearm. If it has been longer than 3 weeks since you placed your order or shipped your firearm you can email us to check on the status of your order.
Unfortunately, no adjustments to an order will be made after the 7 day period following your order confirmation being sent out. If a work order is cancelled before any work has been performed a Cancellation Fee of $25, Plus shipping and an $8 dollar handling fee will be applied to the invoice with all work voided; If any work has been started, the associated charge for the work will be applied in addition to the cancellation fee, shipping, and handling but all additional charges shall be removed.
*A prepayment of 50% of the “Estimated” total is required before any work can be started. Payment can be made via check, money order or credit card. Most questions can be answered in our FAQ HERE. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Be Sure To:
- Print and Complete the order form.
- List any specific information regarding finishes or work to be done (i.e. Roguard: Matte or Satin).
- You may also add any questions you have on the form. We will answer them upon receipt.
- Place the order form in your package to be shipped. Firearms sent without order forms may be delayed in processing.
- Follow shipping instructions. SHIPPING
Questions? Contact Us: Phone: (623) 581-2648 Fax: (623) 582-0059 E-mail: email@example.com