The SR-21 Precision Rifle
The SR-21 is redefining precision rifles for the 21st century. The ROBAR enhanced Modular Driven Technology TAC-21 chassis system of the SR21 mated with an accurized Remington 700 action and match grade barrel makes for the ultimate precision rife. This rifle’s modularity makes mounting day optic, night vision, thermal optics, lights, lasers, range finders, levels, and bipods extremely easy. Built at the country’s premier custom gunsmith shop, this rifle comes with ROBAR’s® legendary 0.5 MOA or better accuracy guarantee. *
- The chassis system takes AR standard stocks and comes standard with a MagPul PRS stock that is adjustable for comb height and length of pull. The stock is easily removed for compact storage and cleaning. (Other Magpul and Vltor stocks optional)
- The SR21 uses AR pistol grips and comes standard with the MIAD grip for versatility. ( Tango Down Battle Grip optional)
- A monolithic M1913 Picatinny rail, with a 20 MOA slope, allows for guaranteed same plane alignment of night vision optics forward of the day optic (provided same height 0 MOA optic mount 1.535”)
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end accepts M1913 Picatinny rail mounts for accessories at the 3 0’Clock, 6 0’Clock, and 9 0’Clock positions. Mounting holes are spaced for standard 1.600” / 3.200” Picatinny rails. Comes standard with two 5” M1913 Picatinny rails panels with integral QD socket for the attachment of slings.
- The chassis accepts AICS style magazines and comes with two magazines
- Custom trigger with a standard 2.5 lb. release. Other weights can be specified.
- Standard single color, Roguard, or Poly-T2, with NP3 bolt and internals. Optional NP3 Plus, as well as two or three color camouflage Roguard and Poly-T2.
- The chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes contact with the chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the fore-end makes any barrel (diameter up to the receiver size – 1.350”), free floating.
- Optional Surefire Flash Hider or Muzzle Brake, or customer supplied muzzle brake or flash hider.**
- Rifles can be built with customer supplied Remington 700 short action and long action rifles as well as most short action Savage rifles. 0.5 inch MOA accuracy not guaranteed unless new barrel is installed and the action is accurized.
|Caliber:||308 Win, 300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua|
|Magazine:||5 to 10 round detachable box magazine AICS style|
|Trigger:||2 ½ lbs crisp custom installed trigger|
|Weight:||Short action with 24” fluted barrel 11lbs without magazine|
|Length:||Short action with 24” barrel: 44½” with stock, 33½” without stock|
|Grip:||Magpul MIAD Grip|
|Stock:||Magpul PRS Stock adjustable comb and length of pull|
|Barrel:||Fluted stainless steel match grade with ROBAR’s® exclusive contour.Match grade chamber and crown. Customer specified length 18”-24”|
|Finish:||NP3, Black with matte or satin Roguard, Tan/Dark OD Green/Gunmetal Grey Poly-T2|
*with appropriate ammo
**Accuracy guaranteed without muzzle brake or flash hider attached.
Purchase the SR-21