The Robar® SR60 is a rugged, dependable, easy-to-use rifle. It has a proven track record with military, law enforcement and civilian marksmen throughout the world and is the rifle of choice for numerous military and law enforcement agencies. The SR60 features an ambidextrous Monte Carlo style stock that is the same design as used on the U.S. Marine Corps M40A1 rifle.
Look at what Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch has to say about the SR60 HERE
- Caliber: Any standard center fire caliber.
- Action: Remington 700-style, BDL, completely accurized, machined, ground and lapped. Includes hex head action screws.
- Barrel: Stainless steel match grade with Robar’s® exclusive contour. Match grade chamber and crown with a muzzle diameter of approximately .880″ @ 24″.
- Stock: Ambidextrous Monte Carlo style fiberglass stock bedded with aluminum pillars and free floating barrel channel, Robar’s® exclusive “non-slip package”. Includes sling swivel studs and Pachmayr decelerator recoil pad. Available in black, gray, tan or green.
- Trigger: Modified, with a recommended 2.5 lb. release.
- Finish: Roguard or Poly-T2 on receiver and barrel. NP3® bolt and all internals.
- Accuracy: Guaranteed 1/2 M.O.A. (*test fired at 100 yards, 3 shots with appropriate ammunition).
- Options: Scope, Bipod, case, drag bag, cleaning and tool kit, barrel fluting, camouflage.
- Weight: Approximately 9-9.5 pounds depending on barrel length.