The Robar® QR2 Quick Response Multi-Purpose Rifle System opens up a whole new era in the science of precision tactical rifles. It is the one rifle that can emphatically serve multiple functions with ease, be it close quarters or long range. Lightweight and compact, the QR2 packs a punch and delivers uncompromising Robar® reliability and accuracy.
The QR2 features a Monte-Carlo style ambidextrous stock with a built-in ergonomic palm swell, rear sling swivel stud and a short accessory rail in the forend.
Tactical Life did a full review on the QR2
- Caliber: Any standard caliber.
- Action: Remington 700-style, BDL, completely accurized, machined, ground and lapped. Includes hex head action screws.
- Barrel: Fluted stainless steel match grade with Robar’s® exclusive contour. Match grade chamber and crown with a muzzle diameter of approximately .770″ @ 20″.
- Stock: Ambidextrous Monte Carlo style fiberglass stock with palm swell, pillar bedding, free floating barrel channel, non-slip texture to pistol grip and forend, Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad, Badger Ordinance magazine, sling stud in butt stock and short accessory rail. Available in black, gray, tan or green.
- Trigger: Modified, with a recommended 2.5 lb. release.
- Finish: Roguard or Poly-T2 on receiver and barrel. NP3® bolt and all internals.
- Accuracy: Guaranteed 1/2 M.O.A. (*test fired at 100 yards, 3 shots with appropriate ammunition).
- Weight: Approximately 8.5 pounds depending on barrel length.
The fully accurized action is mated with a fluted stainless steel 20 inch match-grade barrel and aluminum pillar bedded stock with a free floating barrel channel. The QR2 will deliver precise shot placement consistently and is guaranteed to shoot 1/2 MOA* or better.
The ultimate in a compact precision rifle with the added attribute of easy transportation. Movement in and out of helicopters, armored vehicles, submarines or airborne operations are easily accomplished with this system. Custom drag bags are available to suit your operational needs.