The Robar Custom 1911 Pistol
The ROBAR Companies, Inc® is proud to introduce the ROBAR® Custom RC1911 line of pistols in both carry and full size models. This will be a custom gun built from the highest quality parts and will be built one at a time to the customer’s specifications.
ROBAR® brings over thirty five years of experience customizing this world renowned handgun design. ROBAR’s® owner, Robbie Barrkman, was a student and instructor under LtCol Jeff Cooper at Gunsite, where he worked on and built 1911 pistols.
RC1911 pistols will possess the reliability and ergonomics that is only achieved from a custom gun shop.
The three models of the RC1911 are:
The RC1911 (5” barrel full size 1911)
The RC1911C (4.25” barrel)
The RC1911CQB (5” barrel with light rail, lanyard loop, and standard ambidextrous safety)
RC1911 will be built to ROBAR’s® experienced specifications, with optional features at no extra cost. Standard Features:
- Gunsmith fitted parts
- NP3®, Roguard, and Poly-T2 Metal finishes
- Lowered and Flared Ejection Port
- Dehorned the entire pistol
- Standard Recoil Spring Guide and Plug.
- Forged Steel Frames and Slides
- NO MIM Parts
Other Standard and Optional Features for RC1911 include:
- Flat Mainspring Housing is standard. Arched Mainspring Housing is optional
- 25 Lines Per Inch Checkering or ROBAR® Stippling for Front Strap and Mainspring Housing
- Novak Megadot Tritium Night Sights or 10-8 Performance sights
- Videki Trigger – Short, Medium, or Long Trigger
- Standard or Gunsite Low Mount Thumb Safety
- VZ Grip of Customer’s Choice
- Custom Engraving on the Slide
- Optional milled slide for Unity Tactical ATOM Adapter plates for Mini Red Dot Sights (MRDS) and suppressor height sights
- Optional two slides; 1) Standard Iron Sight, 2) Unity Tactical ATOM MRDS Slide fitted to a single frame.